SCREENING TEST (LITERACY)
1. John has ______ a book from the shelf.
2. It ______ a sunny day. Let's go to the beach.
3. Can you please ______ me your bicycle ?
4. The train ______ the station in a few minutes.
5. Last year, we ______ a big Christmas party.
6. When my dog is thirsty, it ______ a lot of water.
7. Jack hasn't _______ to his father for a long time.
8. Long ago, there was a young fisherman who loved music. He was too poor to afford a violin or a piano. So he made himself a flute using bamboo and he played beautiful music with it. His name was Karl.
Karl was only interested in fishing.
Karl used bamboo to make himself a flute.
The flute did not produce beautiful music.
Karl could have bought a violin if he had wanted to.
9. We live in a ______ part of town, with hardly any noise.
10. How ______ do you visit your friends in Cape Town ?
Now click the "Check Your Answers" button below to see your score.